I am passionate about befriending our own bodies and cultivating more ease and physical intelligence through an exploration of movement and breath. I have been practicing over 40 years, graduated from The Yoga Room Advanced Studies Program and am a long time student of Donald Moyer and Mary Lou Weprin.
I want to share my love and knowledge of yoga with those of all ages committed to healthy aging. You can work with me via private instruction customized to your needs and interests.
- Prepare for an ongoing class and a home practice.
- Learn basic asana, anatomy, and breathing basic to Iyengar-based yoga, a tradition that emphasizes strength and alignment, effort and practice.
- 90 min. private sessions, scheduled as needed
- Flexibility, balance, strength, agility
- Asana and breathing practices you can incorporate into your daily life
- If you are curious about or intimidated by yoga...
- If you would like to learn some basics before joining a class...
- If your have some particular issues you would like to work on...
Let’s get moving...
Thank you so much Laura! Your class inspired me to commit to a yoga class once per week. It gave me great insight and awareness of how my body is working during yoga poses. You are a wonderful teacher!
-- Darlene Cederborg